Remote Learning Support
Thoreau Laptop Care and Safe Use
- When experiencing any difficulty with the device, please note that most problems can be solved with logging out and restarting the device.
- To keep the device in good working order, please remember to shut down or restart the device everyday or every other day.
- If the issue you are having does not resolve following these steps, please fill out a TECHNICAL SUPPORT TICKET and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Logging in to a Thoreau-issued Macbook
- How to login to Google Classroom
- Google Classroom Overview
- Google Classroom Help Center
- How to use Google Classroom: For Parents
- Please be sure to share and discuss the terms of the agreement with your child.
- Laptop: CPS Elementary Student Laptop Expectations & Loan Agreement
- iPad: CPS Elementary Student iPad Expectations & Loan Agreement