- students will work on keeping the steady beat through movement and playing instruments
- students are encouraged to sing songs with multiple verses, repeat signs, and dynamic markings
- students will begin to learn how to read music on the treble staff
- Music we sing...
Halloween's Coming sung by 2W 2017
- We Can Make a Difference by Ms. Jackson's class October 2019
- Root Children by Ms. Watson's 2016 class¬
Continent song sung by 2Thomas 2'2019
Here is a link to the Verb Rap song that we've done in class. Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nGjazWf0DcZXRntR7fzVCR_zwXNdhMCg/view?usp=sharing
Link to the song: Teaching Peace
Feed The Birds : Recorded by 2W 2018
I really enjoyed seeing you at our zoom music class. Here is a link to Mr Piper, the music teacher at Willard, singing the song,¬†"Head and Shoulders Baby" that I taught you on Wednesday. Practice the song and the next time we zoom we'll create new verses.
I would love to have 3 students perform a short, vocal or instrumental piece during our next zoom. Email me if you are interested in doing this . Head and Shoulders
- NEW-LONG LEGGED SAILOR